Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cooking and cooking...eating and eating...

WTH!!!
I know this blog was supposed to be mainly about my quilting adventures but hey, I got side tracked! It all started with this damn economy. In an effort to cut back on spending, we quit going out to eat so much. So, I had to cook! I got bored with the same 'ole same O so I started perusing cooking sites and cookbooks. One of my favorites is Tasty Kitchen, yummy...along with a couple of others but...with all this good cooking came a couple of pounds so I started an attempt to eat healthier. Hello Tosca Reno and Clean Eating (tm)!!! I'm not saying that I follow every little thing they advise, nor do I workout like a maniac but I have become a bit more conscious of what I am putting in my mouth. I can also honestly say that the last time I ate fast food, well I didn't feel too good after! So, I'm just warning you...I will have to post and show pics of my cooking adventures as well!!!
Now, off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment